This crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe could not be more simpler. All you do is buy a corned beef brisket from the store, throw that bastard into a crock pot all day (with seasoning). Add in cabbage and potatoes with about an hour to go, and there you have it. Your Irish ancestors with have a smile on their ghost faces and you can indulge until you are full as a tick. By far, this is my favorite meal of all time. Tons of leftovers that make delicious sandwiches. Enjoy the hell out of this bastard!
- 1 corned beef brisket. Size is up to you but make sure it comes with the seasoning packet
- 1 head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 8-10 small red potatoes, poke holes in them with a fork
- Maybe some rye bread
- In a crock pot, put the brisket in and cover with water. Add in seasoning packet.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Once done, set the meat aside and cut into slices.
- Put the water from the crock pot into a new pot on the stove and bring to boil.
- Cook the cabbage and potatoes in that pot for about 30-45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Spoon meat, cabbage and potatoes into large serving dish and add a little of the juice from the pot.
- Serve with bread
Like this Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose