Here is a nice little casserole that sounds like it won’t work but definitely does. Give it a try and Nate will thank you.
- 1lb Cubed Chicken
- 1lb Breakfast Sausage
- 1 package of lipton soup mix
- 1 cup white rice
- 3 stalks of celery (chopped)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 package slivered almonds
- Cook chicken, set that shit aside
- Cook sausage, onion, and celery
- Add chicken to sausage mixture
- Cook rice with 1 cup of water to 1 cup of rice. Add lipton mix to rice while cooking.
- Combine rice to chicken/sausage mixture
- Put in pan and top with slivered almonds
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Re-read these instructions because they might be confusing as shit and most likely you are like “what? Seriously? That is going to taste like a crap sandwich.” Well… negative Nancy… it tastes great. Give it a try. You might just learn a great recipe. Or don’t you lazy microwave dinner eating bastard. Just kidding we love you!
Either way, here is a funny police chase.