What does low carb mean to you? Well to us, it means looking hot as shit in a bathing suit and attracting a suitable mate. Basically this Bruschetta Chicken recipe will probably do just that. Personality does have a few things to do with the final result, so this is not 100% on this recipe. But it can’t hurt. Eating a healthy chicken recipe like this will probably make you feel better about yourself inside and out much better that a bacon cheese burger with double mayo sauce. Hard to beat fresh tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and a cooked chicken breast. Enjoy!
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ c. dry bread crumbs
- 1 T. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1.5 T. minced fresh basil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. olive oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Get ready for some badass Bruschetta Chicken shit.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in flour, then in eggs. Place chicken in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and butter. Stir. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Loosely cover baking dish with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until temperature reads 170 degrees or greater.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the tomato, basil, garlic, oil, salt, balsamic and pepper. Spoon over the chicken and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until tomato mixture is heated through.
- Light a candle, put on some smooth baby-making music, and let the night take its course.
Like this Bruschetta Chicken recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
You Made it to the end! Your reward is a link to awesome T-Shirts. HERE!