Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki and Vegetables is the kind of dinner that every household needs. One that can be done in 30 minutes and takes less than 10 to prep it. Also takes less than a few dishes. The other plus is that you can use those veggies that are trying to rot in the bottom drawer. Win for you and for the veggies. Enjoy this healthy bastard!
- 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 head broccoli
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
- Cooked rice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken and bell pepper into 1-inch strips. Thinly slice the carrots lengthwise, then cut into 1-inch batons. Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Transfer the chicken strips to a medium bowl, add the teriyaki sauce and a pinch each of salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Combine the peppers, carrots, broccoli and sugar snap peas in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Arrange the chicken and vegetables on the prepared baking sheet, spreading them into an even layer with as little overlap as possible.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Divide the chicken and vegetables among serving plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve alongside rice.
** This can also be done in a couple pans. Just use one for the chicken, add some teriyaki. Then have one for the veggies.
Like this Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki and Vegetables recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose