Pregnant Punch is named for any woman who is carrying a baby but still wants a special drink on a special occasion. Mrs Tasty Bastard used to drink this on New Year’s Eve because she was fully knocked up with kids. This happened multiple years so this recipe is perfected and ready for an easy evening where you want to stay up until midnight but really make it to around 9:30pm. But not all hope is lost for this punch does taste great with some booze, specifically vodka. So while the pregnant lady might be sipping this for fun, dad can be sipping this to get a little twisted. Or serve an entire bowl to a party and get everyone twisted, it really doesn’t matter. What matters is that this punch recipe is great for really any type of party and many different occasions.
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 package strawberry flavored jello mix
- 1/2 can pineapple juice (46oz can)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 (2) liter bottle of Sprite
- Bring the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin to a boil in a large saucepan; boil for 3 minutes. Stir in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Pour mixture into a containers and freeze that bastard.
- Combine the contents of container with 1 bottle of the lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage in a punch bowl; stir until slushy.
- This can be doubled for a shitload of punch. And ginger ale can be used instead of Sprite… if that is the way you swing.
- You can also add the sprite and then freeze. It will come out a little more slushier.
Like this Pregnant Punch recipe? Check out some more drink recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!