Tasty Bastard Lemonade… You can make it for parties, get-togethers, or yourself.
- 8-10 Sunkist lemons
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or Splenda for the diet pussy version)
- 5⅓ cups water
- Juice lemons so you end up with 1½ cups of lemon juice.
- Add lemon juice to a pitcher and whisk with the sugar until sugar is dissolved. (you can also bring 1 cup of water and sugar to a boil and allow to cool.)
- Add water and whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate until nice and cold. Enjoy!
- Serves 4-6 lucky bastards.