Different and tasty. Nice.
1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
Pizza sauce, shredded cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them in a steamer or on the stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes. Place in a ricer or grate.
- One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
To Make the Pizza Crust:
- Prepare your baking stone or sheet by covering it with parchment paper and spreading a small amount of olive oil on top of it.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and cheese. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir. Transfer to the baking stone or sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a 9″ round.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. To the crust, add sauce, favorite toppings and cheese.
- Place under a broiler at high heat for 4 minutes. Serve immediately.