Broccoli and Pesto Pasta is super simple, especially the way we do it. Yes, we are cheating on this by using store bought pesto and adding in broccoli later. You can find a recipe out there that blends up pine nuts, basil and all sort of other ingredients that i’m sure is delicious. That is not this recipe. Enjoy this cheating bastard!
- 8oz (or more) pasta of your choice
- Jar of pesto
- 1 crown of broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta
- While that is happening, cook broccoli. We prefer to steam it in the microwave.
- Once drained, add in spoonfuls of pesto.
- Add in 1/4 cup parm cheese.
- You can fold in the broccoli or leave it on the side.
- Add more cheese on top as desired.
- Serve with bread or grilled chicken if you want.
Like this Broccoli and Pesto Pasta recipe? Check out some more vegetarian recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose