Everyone needs a quick steak marinade that uses ingredients you have around your house. Well you are in luck because is this one not only damn tasty, it also is considered the best steak marinade in existence… That means it is better than all marinades that ever were or that will ever come after this one. Make sure to get this made and onto your steak at least 2 hours before grilling, but up to 24 is optimal. Also, this recipe is good for portobello mushrooms as well.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon jiuce
- 1/4 cup worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 2 TBSP dried basil
- 1 1/2 TBSP dried parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Optional – hot pepper sause or red pepper flakes if you like some heat.
- Mix everything together in bowl (you can blend as well)
- Pour amazing steak marinade over any type of meat
- Place in fridge for up to 24 hours
- Grill steak and serve with a potato and 8-10 beers (man-up)