Chimichurri is a famous Argentinean all purpose sauce that is perfect for any grilled foods. It goes really well on a steak, fish or roasted chicken. Need something to enhance your pork? This easy side sauce is the ace on the hole. Super tasty, traditional and incredibly easy to make, this recipe features fresh parsley, garlic and vinegar. It gets an extra kick from oregano and hot sauce (you can add more if you want your farts to hurt). But overall this is just a base for your taste buds. A lot of people like using cilantro to theirs or maybe even more garlic and some onion. Crushed red pepper can also be added for more kick. So next time you are going to throw something on the grill and want to impress that neighbor who thinks their shit doesn’t stink… here is the ultimate tasty weapon.
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper sauce
- Place the parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, cumin, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce into the blender.
- Blend for about 10 seconds on medium speed, or until ingredients are evenly blended.
- Refrigerate for a little bit before serving
Like this Chimichurri Sauce recipe? Check out some more sauce recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!