This Grilled Green Bean Foil Packet is the perfect quick and easy side dish on your grill! Grab your fresh green beans, season them, wrap them in foil and you will have a delicious, healthy side dish for your next party. You can’t tell me this is not better than a bag of chips. Have that special someone you are looking to impress? Everyone wants to be with someone who can cook, even if it is something simple. So the next time you have them over, grab a steak and some green beans. Once you grill them up, this person of your dreams will be picturing you two together, making babies, buying houses and growing old. Bet.
- 1 lb green beans washed and trimmed
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Optional diced onions
- Prepare a clean grill for cooking on medium heat about 350 – 400 degrees F. Can also use the oven if need be.
- Lay out one piece of foil about 12” x 24” and put the green beans in the middle of the foil, evenly spread out. Fold up ends of green beans to make a edge to contain water and olive oil.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the beans, then drizzle with olive oil and water. Fold the ends of the foil in towards each other to form a packet. Wrap another time with foil to double layer the foil to prevent foil from tearing open.
- Place foil packet on grill over direct medium heat. Cook with lid closed for 8 minutes. Flip the foil packet over and cook an additional 8 minutes.
- Carefully open the bag and check a bean from the middle of the pile to test if it’s done.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Like this Green Bean Foil Packet recipe? Check out some more side dish recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!