Holy Crap is really the only name that fits these delicious pepperoni bastards.
The pictures should pretty much explain the procedure, but if you really need a list, here you go.
- 1 bag of pepperoni
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 bag of mozzarella string cheese sticks
- marinara sauce
- an attitude of positivity
- Preheat oven to whatever is on the crescent roll directions
- Unroll rolls into the ready made triangles
- Cover those bastards with pepperoni
- Put a 1/2 of string cheese stick
- Roll it up, light it up, cook it up (according to crescent roll directions)
- If they make it to the table, serve with marinara sauce in a fancy serving dish you got for your wedding but never use because it takes up too much room in the cabinets and a paper plate does just as good with no cleanup.