One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta. If you hate dishes and every time your significant others makes dinner you have to scrub 7 pots and countless other utensils, you are in luck. You only need one big pot and then maybe a couple plates. All ingredients go in and cook it all together. That way even the pasta has flavor. If you have some crusty bread, bust that out too. And I guess you could add a veggie to this like peas or broccoli but calm down health nut. It is ok to have a dish without it. Either way, enjoy this one pot bastard!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, or more, as needed
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (can use grated but this melts better in our opinion)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (can use dried)
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, milk and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve it up. Maybe get some crusty bread to go with it.
Like this One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe? Check out some more pasta recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose