- 1 can of tuna
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup plain potato chips, crushed
- Cook macaroni in a sauce pan as too instructions on box
- Combine tuna, peas, soup, and macaroni into a mixing bowl. Mix ingredients.
- Spoon into lightly greased baking pan.
- Moisten bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over casserole.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- OPTIONAL – We sometimes also top with slices of American cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly hot.