- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- powdered sugar (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat applesauce until warm
- Mix eggs and milk into a medium bowl. Then add flour, salt, and sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Grease small frying pan and heat until very hot.
- Pour 1/4 of batter into pan. Tip pan quickly until batter covers bottom.
- Turn and brown on other side.
- Remove from pan, spread with 1/4 cup warm applesauce and roll.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar, if desired.