Sweet & Sour Chinese Dip… Me love this dip long time. Me will now share this recipe with you. Also, that might have sounded a tad stereotypical of an Asian individual speaking English but we did not mean it in a negative way. jut tying to be funny…. which we miss on a lot.
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- ⅔ cup grated carrots
- ⅓ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped water chestnuts
- ¼ cup green onion
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- a bottle of sweet and sour sauce
- Spread cream cheese on a plate.
- In a small bowl combine carrots, peanuts, water chestnuts, green onion, soy sauce, cilantro and garlic.
- Spread mixture on top of cream cheese then pour a good amount of sweet and sour sauce over the top.
- Serve with wontons.