Here is a delicious little mexican bastard, can be an app or a full meal.
- 3-4 Tortilla Shells
- 2 (15oz) Cans of Chili or try this recipe
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Small can of Black Olives (sliced)
- 3-4 Scallions/ green onions (finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Using a cookie cutter or round lid cut circles out of the tortilla’s. (Note: It’s easier to cut them when they’re cold).
- Then pop the circles into the microwave for 10 seconds so that the tortilla’s become more pliable.Press them snuggly them into the bottom of your mini muffin pan.
- Pre-heat your oven to 425F. Then open and drain all the liquid from your chili (you don’t want it to make the tortilla cups soggy). Spoon a little chili into each tortilla cup and press down with the back of your spoon so it doesn’t spill over.
- Top each chili filled cup with a little grated cheese, a few olive slices and a sprinkling of finely sliced green onion.
- Pop the tray into the oven for just 10-12 minutes, until the tortilla shells are crisp and the cheese is melted.