Ranch chicken roll-ups are currently a super secret recipe. Only make these for people who won’t tell others. If word gets out, we will see these on every stupid ass bar menu in America. Lets hold off on that.
- 8 chicken tenders, either precooked or cut from chicken breast and sauteed till cooked through.
- 16 slices bacon (microwave bacon is fine)
- 8 slices colby jack cheese
- 2 cans crescent roll dough, pressed into rectangles.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place about 2 tsp or so of ranch on each crescent roll rectangle.
- Add a slice of colby jack cheese (torn to fit)
- Add 2 slices bacon.
- Add one chicken strip.
- Roll up and place seam side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with extra ranch for dipping.
Make these and learn how to insult those not eating these.