Hi friends! Today we’re sharing an EASY but delicious Enchilada Casserole! Now I love me a good taco, and Nacho Night is a popular meal in our house (and easy too!). Mexican cuisine even makes it’s way into our soups – Santa Fe Soup and Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup are perfect for Fall and Winter nights. But this baby, this enchilada casserole recipe is my gem. Not only does my family love it, it’s also my go-to party recipe; a few ingredients can feed a lot of folks without a lot of work! Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Give it a try, and though it may not look pretty, it’s pretty tasty!
Love enchiladas but don’t have the time to prepare? Pull this casserole together in minutes with the same great taste!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 can chopped olives
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 10oz can red enchilada sauce
- Optional garnish: sour cream, guacamole and salsa
- Cook the ground beef until well done.
- Mix together soup, enchilada sauce, olives, onion, and chilies.
- Add ground beef and cheese.
- Cut corn tortillas into strips or sections and add in to the mix.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 45-60 minutes at 350.
- Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and/or salsa (optional).