Healthy and delicious? You will be the most celebrated chef this side of the Mississippi and all those other bastard chefs will bow down.
Chicken Tender Ingredients
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, slice into tenders
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
Chicken Tender Directions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In three separate bowls add flour, beaten egg, and panko. Add salt and pepper to panko bowl.
- Dip the chicken tender in the flour until lightly coated. Then dip into egg and then into the panko.
- Place chicken in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Creamy Avocado Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/3-1/2 cup water
Creamy Avocado Dipping Sauce Directions
- In a food processor or blender the avocado, lime juice, salt, and Greek yogurt and pulse until smooth.
- Stream in water until desired consistency reached.