Enjoy these cheesy pepperoni hand pies made using Pillsbury® Big & Flaky dinner rolls – a delicious dinner that’s ready in 25 minutes. Makes a great dinner and a perfect lunch. Dip in ranch if you are feeling saucy!
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands ®! Big & Flaky crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 64 slices pepperoni (5 oz)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (5 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each to 7×5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
2 Spread 1 tablespoon marinara sauce on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Place 8 slices of pepperoni in center of each rectangle; top with 1/3 cup cheese and 8 more slices pepperoni. Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush each sandwich with water, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
3 Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.