Chicken Caesar Wraps in the Crock Pot might seem a little off the wall. But trust us on this one. It might take a little preparation at the beginiing of the day, but dinner time will go great and you will be labeled “Best damn cook this side of the Mississippi”.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped green leaf OR romaine lettuce
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray. Pour the 1/2 cup water inside. Place the chicken breasts in the water, and cover crock pot with lid.
- Cook on Low heat 4 – 5 hours. OR on High heat for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred chicken. Pour water out of the crock pot.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot. Pour the Caesar dressing over the chicken. Stir to combine. Cover with lid, and cook for 30 minutes on low, or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup of lettuce, a little Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of Caesar chicken. Wrap up tightly and serve!
Funny Thug notes on Caesar.