Artichoke Garlic Parmesan Dip is great for tailgating that all American sport called… ALL OF THEM. No matter the occasion this recipe will get the crowd up and cheering your name. How marvelous will that feeling be when you are carried off the field with the admiration of your friends, family and complete strangers. However, since this has never happened to a chef in the history of cooking, you might hold your expectations in check just a little bit. Either way, this dip has only 5 ingredients and can be served hot or cold.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 can (14oz.) artichoke hearts (don’t drain)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for top
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- Crackers for eating (unless you go for spoonfuls)
This dip can be served hot or cold but warning if you do serve it cold…I like to bake it first and then let it cool down and put in fridge. You do this because you want to cook the garlic or it can be overwhelming as hell.
- Using a food processor (you can use a blender but will have to do it in half batches) blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Poor into a shallow baking dish and add more Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place under a broiler until cheese has melted and is brown and bubbly (maybe 7-10 minutes).
Pro tip… use the leftovers on top of some baked chicken. 2 for 1!!!
Like this Artichoke Garlic Parmesan Dip recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!