Three Packet Crock Pot Roast is a simple slow cooker recipe that involves 3 seasoning packets, some water and beef. Super easy and makes great leftovers. This is by far the easiest roast recipe you can make. You don’t even need to cut anything if you choose not to. What is nice about this recipe is you can add whatever veggies you would like. The obvious are carrots and potatoes but can also do maybe onions, celery, corn, peppers, etc… We personally like to serve with garlic mashed potatoes so we leave out potatoes in the original cook. If you want to take things up a bit more and squeeze just a little bit more damn flavor into the dish, use beef or chicken Broth instead of water. Easy substitution. Besides that, you can braise the beef before hand if you want add that element but this recipe is perfectly fine without it. If you don’t have a packet, you can use Italian dressing instead as well. Put it on a sandwich or eat the roast over rice or potatoes, it is up to you!
- 1 cup water
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- Baby carrots
- Chopped potatoes
- Whisk together the water, Italian dressing mix, ranch dressing mix, and brown gravy mix together in a bowl until smooth. Place the beef roast into a slow cooker, and pour the sauce over top.
- Add carrots and potatoes if you would like
- Cook on Low in crock pot until the roast is easily pierced by a fork, 6 to 8 hours.
Like this Three Packet Crock Pot Roast recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!