This Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast with Honey Butter Garlic Sauce was created by woodland elves who do nothing but cook delicious meals and fist fight. Needless to say, these angry little bastards know how to throw down in the woods and in the kitchen. Very simple recipe with bold flavors, a little prep and you are ready to go for dinner. Enjoy this elvish bastard!
- 3.5 – 5lb pork loin, Lemon pepper one or plain is fine. If you get lemon pepper, you can skip the rub.
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp EACH paprika, thyme
- 1 tsp EACH garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper , optional
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
Honey Butter Garlic Sauce:
- 1/4 onion sliced
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter , unsalted
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper , each
- 3 tsp cornflour/cornstarch mixed with splash of water
- Make Spice Rub (If your pork loin is plain, skip if lemon pepper).
- Rub pork with about 1 tsp oil. Mix Rub together then sprinkle over pork.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork and sear all around until deep golden brown (don’t let spices burn).
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Cut Onions and place in crockpot
- Add butter, garlic, honey and vinegar
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours
- Remove pork onto serving platter, cover loosely with foil (10 – 20 minutes rest).
- Pour all juices in slow cooker into large saucepan. Add cornflour water mixture, mix.
- Simmer on medium high for 5 minutes or until it reduces down to a syrupy consistency
- Slice pork into thick slices and serve with Honey Butter Garlic Sauce!
- We had a side of cous cous which was great.
Like this Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast with Honey Butter Garlic Sauce recipe? Check out some more pork recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose