Biscoff Nutella Cookie Lasagna was made by the heavens and brought to us humans to consume. It is rich and tasty, everything you want after a meal. The biscoff and nutella gives a great taste to the cream and cookies. Almost perfect, we don’t know what else we could add that would make this better. So take it as it is and enjoy this delicious bastard!
- 1 package of chocolate chip cookies
- 1.5 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Nutella, melted
- 1/2 Biscoff spread, melted
- Add cream and sugar to bowl and whip until stiff peaks
- In a 11×7 serving dish, layer the bottom with chocolate chip cookies.
- Pour half the cream onto and spread evenly.
- Then pour half the biscoff and nutella on and spread that bitch around.
- Do it again. Another layer of cookies, cream biscoff and nutella.
- Save a couple cookies to crush up and put on top.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight. This helps the cookies to soften in the cream and bring all the flavors together.
Like this Biscoff Nutella Cookie Lasagna Dessert recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose