Making this Chicken in White Wine Sauce recipe is not going to make you sweat for an hour and a half in the kitchen only for your damn kids to say they aren’t hungry and want pizza. Get some chicken and trim all the gross little pieces off of it. Cook it and add some sauce ingredients. Pretty simple. You might even be able to fool your significant other into thinking you worked for hours on the dish. For those who are idiots in the kitchen, this is a perfect dish that is easy to do but looks like you spent a bunch of time. Perfect for a degenerate like yourself. Enjoy this easy bastard!
- 2 large chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Flour for dredging, maybe a cup (can also add some seasonings to it)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy/whipping cream
- Rice and a veggie
- Cut your chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make 4 thinner cutlets. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and garlic powder, then dredge them in flour so they’re nicely coated.
- Add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes/side until golden. Take the chicken out of the pan and set aside (chicken shouldn’t be fully cooked yet).
- Add the wine and chicken broth to the pan and let it bubble for about a minute. Stir to scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the remaining butter and the Italian Seasoning to the pan, and continue simmering for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and chicken back into the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for another 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened up a bit.
- Season with extra salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve with rice and a veggie… like broccoli or green beans.
Like this Chicken in White Wine Sauce recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose