Company Chicken With Dried Beef might sound a bit weird but once you taste the magical recipe, you will never go think twice about making it. But how could a dish be bad with chicken, bacon and dried beef? It can’t. So give it a try and you will thank us later. You can do it either way, but probably cook the bacon first so it is crispy. You can also crumble it on top after the dish is cooked. And don’t add salt because the beef and bacon are salty enough. Make sure to serve over rice. Enjoy this weird sounding bastard!
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried beef, in slices
- 8-10 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8-10 slices bacon
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Cook bacon, not too crispy
- In large dish, place a layer of dried beef slices, slightly overlapping each other.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken breast and place on top of dried beef. You can also just crumble cooked bacon on top after the dish is cooked.
- In a saucepan, heat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and undiluted mushroom soup.
- Heat through until cream cheese is partially melted.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle each breast with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 1.5 hours at 350.
- Cook rice
- Serve the chicken over the rice and make sure to add a lot of sauce.
Like this Company Chicken With Dried Beef recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose