This Artichoke, Kalamata and Prosciutto Pasta recipe is a vegetarian dish that is a perfect meal for lunch or dinner or maybe even a snack. Hell, cook it in the middle of the night, we don’t care. But the key is the fact that it is very good. We used a fettuccine pasta but actually recommend something smaller like a rotini. But besides that, it is a good little dish that will be sure to have a nice little family dinner. Or take it all to your face, who cares. Enjoy this pasta bastard!
- 12oz pasta – can use fettuccine or rotini
- 3-4 TBSP Olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can artichokes, drained
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 TBSP parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4oz sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- salt to taste
- Cook pasta, drain and add some olive oil on there to keep it from sticking
- In a pan, add about 2 TBSP olive oil, a little butter and most of the lemon juice.
- Add in garlic, cook for a minute
- Add in artichokes and olives, cook for another minute or two
- Add in seasonings, cook for a minute
- Add in a little more lemon juice
- Mix in with pasta and put in bowls
- Add on prosciutto on top
Like this Artichoke, Kalamata and Prosciutto Pasta Recipe? Check out some more vegetarian HERE.
Want Some Awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW MOOSE!