This Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe is a perfect dessert for the fall weather. Let’s face it, this dessert if perfect for anytime of the year and a delicious treat for everyone. Everyone say Happy Halloween or Happy Thanksgiving or Happy Tuesday!
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with silicone liners, foil liners sprayed with cooking spray or just spray the cups with cooking spray. Either of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked. You DO NOT want these little bitches to stick. There is nothing more frustrating than really wanting a full cupcake and the son of a bitch sticks and you are left with half of one. Paper liners make it difficult to remove the cupcakes too.
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk. Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Bake for twenty minutes and let cool for twenty minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on top and serve.
- Makes 12 of these tasty little bastards.
Like this Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes recipe? Check out some more dessert recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!