You know the deal… Kids are up your backside because they want something sweet. Your spouse is the same things only more annoying because they should know better. Well here is a simple dessert solution called Chocolate Lasagna. No baking and doesn’t take much time once you have the ingredients. Make sure to stash some extra OREO’s in the back of the pantry because you deserve the hell out of those in a few days when the house is empty and you want a treat. Don’t feel bad about it. As a matter of fact, make this Chocolate Lasagna just for yourself and take it down. No judgement because life gets hard and sometimes you need to cut through the bullshit with chocolate.
- 36 regular OREO’s
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 7.8 oz chocolate instant pudding (2 packages)
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Butter a 9×13 dish and set aside.
- Crush OREO’s in a zip top bag with a rolling pin.. Use your anger. Add melted butter into the bag and mix until combined. Press OREO mixture into the bottom of the dish and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Again, a great place to use your anger stemming from those damn kids and your damn spouse.
- In a medium sized bowl whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip, then spread the mixture lightly over the crust. Place in the fridge for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the chocolate pudding and cold milk. Whisk together until thick. Then spread over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place back in the fridge for another 5-10 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once pudding has set spread remaining Cool Whip on the chocolate layer and then top with chocolate chips. Place Chocolate Lasagna in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
Want More Dessert Recipes? Check Them Out HERE!
You Made it to the end! Your reward is a link to awesome T-Shirts. HERE!