Brownies are the perfect ending to any day. Are you having a bad day? These will make it significantly better. Are you having a great day? These will keep that happy train moving down the tracks. You won’t use too many dishes cooking these treats, basically just a big-ass bowl and some measuring cups and spoons. No, these are absolutely not healthy for you. But that is ok. As long as you find a way to eat some fruits and veggies earlier in the day and get your body moving, no problem. Who are we to judge here at Tasty Bastard? But seriously make sure to eat these right out of the oven with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Also side note… Edge brownies are the best brownies. If you disagree, come fight us.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or more if you want)
- Microwave butter and chocolate chips for 1min 30sec. Let sit 3min
- Stir in sugar, brown sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth
- Blend in 3 eggs
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder. The goal is no lumps.
- Add in chocolate chips
- Get a pan and spray it down. Add in parchment paper and spray it again.
- Pour in delicious batter
- Bake 350 for 35-40 minutes. 38 minutes is our sweet spot.
- Serve with ice cream because nothing is better than warm brownies topped with cold vanilla ice cream on it.
Like this one bowl Brownies recipe? Check out some more dessert recipes HERE.
See, vanilla ice cream on top ob brownies is out of this world and a must right out of the oven. Check it out.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!