Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies are a little step out of the ordinary but also a step into your childhood. Oh man these are good!For some reason it reminds me of grandma’s house. Probably because she always had those butterscotch hard candies…. of which I am a big fan. Throw in some chocolate and you have a solid cookie ready for huge consumption. This recipe made around 36 cookies so double, triple or whatever you need to make enough for everyone to have at least 4 because once they taste them they will have at least 4. Enjoy these magnificent bastards!
- 3 1/4 c. All-purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 c. Unsalted Butter, At Room Temperature
- 1 1/2 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 c. Butterscotch Chips
- 1 c. Chocolate Chips (Can also be chocolate chunks)
- Sea Salt, For Sprinkling On Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream butter and sugars together for about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add dry ingredients.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into balls, maybe 2 tablespoons of dough.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
- Bake cookies for 11–13 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2–3 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Like this Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies Dessert recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose