Man… this Chocolate Pudding Dessert is a game changer and family favorite. Basically cool whip and chocolate pudding on top of a walnut crust, it will send you into the clouds in search of a higher power. Be careful or you might just eat half this thing in one sitter. Maybe just another small piece you will say to yourself. I ate some fruit this morning so I am good to eat some dessert. The next thing you know you are 5 pieces deep and your family is looking at you with shame in their eyes and disappointment in their hearts. Don’t be that guy, save some for aunt Dorothy and uncle Pete who aren’t here yet. However, if everyone has had their peice and there is leftovers, claim that shit right now and take it to your face.
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 3/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 3/4 c. butter/margarine, cubed
Cream cheese layer:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2(9oz)containers of Cool whip, (reserve 2ND container of cool whip for the very top!)
- 2 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the crust ingredients with a fork until crumbly. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish (or any size you have).
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool on counter and then place it in the fridge for a while.
- While the crust is cooling off, blend the softened cream cheese and powder sugar until completely mixed.
- Mix in one 9 oz container of Cool whip until blended and then spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the cold crust; put back into fridge to set up.
- In a new bowl put the 3c. milk into the bowl and then add the 2 pkg of instant chocolate pudding in gradually as you whisk together until well blended. (A few small lumps are fine)
- Pour the instant Pudding over the cream cheese layer and then top with the second container of cool whip.
- You can then add (if you want) shaved semi-sweet chocolate & chopped walnuts to the top of the dessert.
- Put back into fridge and let set for about an hour.
Like this Chocolate Pudding Dessert recipe? Check out some more dessert recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!