Green Slush Punch is a great copycat recipe of your favorite convenience store slushee. Yes this recipe is called green but you can use the same recipe with really any flavor kool-aid you want. Cheery is just delicious.
- 2 cup cold Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp lime or green apple Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 1 tsp liquid from Marischino Cherry jar or a few dashes of lime juice
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- Ideally make sure cliub soda is cold
- Blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and the juice in a blender.
- Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
Like this Green Slush Punch drink recipe? Check out some more drink recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!