This Pimento Cheese Sausage Dip recipe is always a crowd pleaser and leaves people wanting more. Every time we have made it, the dip disappears faster than any other dish on the table. So maybe double this recipe if you have a lot of people coming over because once they get a taste, word will spread across the party and a line will start to form. Overall, this recipe is simple to make and only requires four ingredients… so basically a trained monkey can make it. You cook the sausage, add in the other 3 things, heat it up and you are good to go. If you are someone who likes your farts to hurt coming out, you can use spicy sausage and even a spicy rotel. Up to you.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage – cooked and drained
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 10 oz can green chilies and tomatoes (Rotel)
- 1-2 5 oz container pimento cheese (if you really like it, use 2 containers)
- Cook Sausage and drain excess fat
- In a large skillet (probably the same one you just used), add cooked sausage, cream cheese, pimento cheese and can of green chilies and tomatoes. DO NOT drain chilies and tomatoes.
- Cook on medium low heat, stirring often until cream cheese is melted.
- Serve to those free loading guests and bask in your cooking glory
Like this Pimento Cheese Sausage Dip recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!