Snow Ice Cream definitely works better than originally thought. Add 4 ingredients to some safe snow and you have a nice little dessert. The key to the last sentence is “safe snow” because you don’t want dirt, branches, grass or dog piss. Make sure you get a top layer and don’t dig too deep. If you live in a highly polluted area, maybe think twice before using snow. You can also use shaved ice for this recipe as well. So if the only snow you can get is off the street that has trash, salt and gross stuff, use shaved ice. Either way, enjoy this cold bastard!
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 cups clean snow or shaved ice (more or less, depending on the density of the snow)
- Optional toppings include: Chocolate syrup, caramel, sprinkles, cool whip or cookie pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, sugar, vanilla and salt together until combined.
- Stir snow into the milk mixture until you reach your desired consistency. It should be fluffy, not runny. It melts fast so move your ass.
- Put in freezer for a few minutes to harden things back up a bit. Not too long because it can turn into one big ice cube.
- Serve and top with your choice of toppings.
Like this Snow Ice Cream Dessert recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose