This crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip recipe is simple and to the point. No weird ass ingredients and nothing over the top to try and make it fancy. Most morons can fix this… Probably. You might want to keep an eye just to make sure they don’t burn anything down. Either way, there is something spectacular about processed cheese, beef and chilies on top of chips. Some restaurants really over due it buy adding ridiculous things like chicken, olives, lettuce, etc… Who the hell knows. Either way, keep it simple and to the point. Enjoy this tasty bastard!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 block velveeta cheese (the big ass one)
- 1 can rotel (tomatoes and green chilies)
- 1 bag of chips
Optional ingredients some people like on their nachos:
- Sour cream, black olives, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, salsa, onion, guac, cilantro, corn, etc…
- Brown ground beef and add to the crockpot (don’t forget to put in a liner for easier cleanup)
- Dice up velveeta cheese into cubes and add to pot
- Add in can of rotel
- Cook on low for 1.5 hours or high for an hour. Just get it melted and don’t burn.
- Serve over chips.
- See… easy as shit.
Like this Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip recipe? Check out some more appetizer recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose