Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bars are a simple dessert and does not take long to make.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (let soften)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread one package of crescent roll dough across an ungreased 9 x 13 pan. No need to grease the pan.
- Beat two packages of cream cheese with one cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Spread mixture over rolls.
- Spread out second package of crescent rolls and lay on top of the cream cheese mixture. Try to make it level.
- Melt butter and spread evenly over the top. You might not have to use all of it.
- Mix cinnamon and 1/4 cup of sugar and sprinkle over top. By hand is easier.
- Bake at 350° for 25 – 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Store extras in the refrigerator.
Like this Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bars Dessert recipe? Check out some more dessert recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!