Portobello Pizza is one healthy and delicious bastard.
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- fresh basil
- parmigiano reggiano cheese
- fresh parsley
- olive oil
- Heat up about 2 table spoons of olive oil.
- Chop the onion. Stir the onion until it’s slightly brown.
- Dice up the tomatoes. Chop the garlic. Chop the leek. Basically chop all that shit up.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic,leek, and pinch of salt to the onions. Saute the ingredients until the tomatoes are soft.
- Squeeze about 1 table spoon of fresh lemon juice over the ingredients.
- Add about 5 leaves of chopped fresh basil.
- Spray olive oil on a baking sheet and place the mushrooms on the sheet with the bottom side up.
- Add the mixed ingredients from the sauce pan into each mushroom and top with grated parmegiano cheese. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes at 400F
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. Ready to serve