This Simple Banger and Noods recipe is basically using ingredients that you already have on hand to make a great little lunch or dinner. Have some extra bell peppers or asparagus? Add them to the dish. The real magic is in the sauce because it will brighten up everything and make each bite have a little pop to it. You
- Pasta of your choice
- 1/2 onion diced
- TBSP minced garlic
- 3 TBSP butter, divided
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1/2 zucchini, cut onto quarters (and any other veggies you want to use)
- 2-4 sausages or brats (your choice on flavor)
- Cook pasta according to directions on box
- Start cooking bangers, You can cut them into pieces if you want.
- In a medium pan, add in a little oil, 1 TBSP butter and garlic. Cook for a couple minutes (don’t burn)
- Add in onion and cook for a couple more minutes
- Add in zucchini and cook for another minute
- Add in wine and broth. Let reduce until half is gone
- Add in 2 TBSP butter until melted and incorporated
- Drain noods
- Add sauce on top and serve with bangers, weather that is whole on top or cut into pieces and incorporated
Like this simple Banger and Noods Recipe? Check out some more vegetarian HERE.
Want Some Awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW MOOSE!