If you are looking for an easy appetizer that will have all of your annoying guests asking you for the recipe, look no further than pizza ryes. Only a few ingredients with a small amount of prep time. These also freeze very well.
- (1) lb of Italian sausage
- (1) lb of Old English Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves party rye bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook sausage and drain grease.
- Melt cheese in meat
- Add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
- Spread meat mixture on party rye bread
- Sprinkle oregano on each
- Bake pizza ryes at 400 degrees for 7 minutes
** Can be frozen on cookie sheet before baking