This Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Flatbread recipe will send shivers down your spine as you consume it with a quickness you can only dream of. Was this real life or what it fantasy? All that will be left is a plate of crumbs and a vague memory of something so delicious you couldn’t stop eating. You can customize it to your liking (some like tomatoes, some do not). But don’t leave off the prosciutto, because it basically makes this damn meal. Enjoy this phantom bastard!
- 1 baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 fresh tomato, diced and add salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 4 oz goat cheese (chevre), crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced prosciutto, torn (2 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees
- Slice baguette in half, put on baking sheet and add olive oil to each half. Put in oven for 6-8 minutes or until crusty (but not over done)
- Spread diced tomatoes evenly over crust.
- Top with garlic.
- Place arugula evenly over crust.
- Top with goat cheese, then prosciutto, followed by mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 to 9 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Or however many damn pieces you want. We don’t care. It won’t last long.
Like this Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Flatbread recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose