This Hamburger Stroganoff recipe has been passed down from generations of great family cooks. Yes, you can go and buy the boxed stuff that all of it comes in a package of powder and is marketed by a creepy hand that talks and haunts your nightmares. But really this recipe is not very hard and probably doesn’t take much longer to prepare. Add in a couple fresh ingredients and you will have a Hamburger Stroganoff that is hands down above and beyond any of those boxed meals.
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 TBSP flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp accent
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook egg noodles according to package
- In hot butter, saute onion until golden
- Stir in hamburger, garlic, flour, accent, salt, pepper, paprika and saute for 5-7 minutes
- Add soup and mushrooms, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream
- Sprinkle with parsley for some damn color pop
- Serves 4-6 people or one very hungry fat man
Like this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe? Check out some more beef recipes HERE.
Here is the original recipe card from grandma… we made a few changes.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!