These are not cinnamon rolls from scratch, you take frozen ones and basically add a caramel sauce on top. Are you cheating? Yes, kind of. But it will save you a whole lot of time and you will be praised for the deliciousness. Who wants to make dough and all that crap? Not us. We don’t have hours in the morning and don’t own a bakery. UOur advise is to use the pre-made rolls and add stuff… That is how to win cinn roll championships.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 package of Rhodes frozen cinnamon rolls
- Make sauce by melting sugar, butter and ice cream. Put in fridge for 1 hour.
- Put frozen rolls into a deep 9×13 pan and pour sauce over them
- Place in oven and go to bed (don’t turn on oven)
- In the morning, turn on oven to 365 and cook for around 30-35 minutes
- Once finished, squeeze cream cheese frosting from frozen rolls onto cinnamon rolls
- Serve and let the compliments rain over you like dollar bills on a stripper