Is this breakfast sandwich badass? Yes.
- One small Ciabatta or other fresh roll
- 2 Egg Whites
- Cracked Pepper
- One slice Slow-Roasted Tomato
- 1 T. prepared Pesto (store-bought or fresh if you have it)
- 1 slice White Cheddar Cheese
- Small handful Baby Spinach
- Split the roll and place cheese on bottom half. Lightly broil the half with the cheese in the toaster oven if desired. Meanwhile, spray a microwave-safe ramekin or coffee mug generously with cooking spray. Pour egg whites into the dish and cover. Microwave for 45-60 seconds, depending on your microwave. Place the tomato slice on top of the cooked egg and nuke it for 10 more seconds (to get the chill of the refrigerator off).
- Place cooked egg and tomato on top of cheese-covered bottom half of roll. Top with a sprinkle of fresh-cracked pepper. Spread the pesto on the top half of the roll. Place a small handful of baby spinach on top of the tomato, put your breakfast sandwich together and enjoy!