Here is a morning treat for your bastard family when your are in a hurry and those lazy SOB’s need something they can heat up quick and it is still filling and much better for them then the frozen and store bought shit. Just stuffed breakfast bubble biscuits.
Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits – I used 2 1/2 cans out of a small 4 pack
Shredded Cheese (I had Mexican style on hand)
Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
1 package of Cooked Bacon
6 Scrambles Eggs
One Egg for top of Biscuits
- Cook your bacon until crisp so it will break easily into pieces. Cook your Hash Browns.
- Cook the eggs and have the shredded cheese ready.
- Stretch out one of the biscuits, don’t be afraid. Make them flatter and bigger about 2 1/2 to 3 inches side to side.
- Put a little bit of Hash Browns, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and Cheese on top.
- Grab the sides and start pulling them to the top and then pinch to close. Don’t be afraid to pull out those sides and up.
- Turn pinched side down on a greased pan. Beat one egg and add a Tablespoon of water. Brush tops of Biscuits with egg to give it a nice brown to it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Every oven varies so I would check at 8 and if they aren’t brown yet wait and check again until they are done.
You can dress these bastards up with different things.