The game is tomorrow and you need something to impress your freeloading friends and degenerate family. We present these amazing Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings. You can easily create restaurant quality food with the skills of a subpar chef. These can be made relatively simply and you will be revered for your impeccable culinary chops. Now for the game, we have no control how that disaster is going to turn out but most likely it will go like this… your historically crumbling team with get a little bit of a lead and blow it at the end. You will swaer off the team and wish you could switch allegiances. Just spitballing here…
Serve these Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings with either blue cheese dressing or ranch. Grab a beer and turn on the game.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mik
- 3 skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk together the egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour blend. Repeat so that each piece of chicken is double coated. ** Doing this process twice makes the dish so don’t be a lazy bastard** Refrigerate breaded chicken for 20 minutes.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil, in batches. Cook until the exterior is nicely browned, and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes a batch.
- Combine hot sauce and butter in a small pan. Add vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and cayenne. Heat until starts to bubble. Pour sauce over the cooked chicken; mix to coat.
If you want it less spicy, leave out the cayenne in the flour mixture and sauce.
Like this Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe? Check out some more chicken recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!