This Roasted Red Pepper Pasta is delicious and adds a touch of sophistication to your chef reputation. Now people will think you can actually cook well. Talk about fooling someone… am I right? Either way, roasting the red peppers is the only labor involved in this dish and you can always just buy some jarred ones instead. Add a few other things, cook some pasta (any will work) and you are all set and ready to impress those idiots.
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper (this will feed 2-3 people so double for more). Can also use jarred roasted red peppers.
- 12oz Pasta
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 small diced White Onion, diced
- 2 small minced cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Optional: Chili Flakes
- Roast red peppers by putting into oven at 450 until the outside skin is black. Then peel off skin.
- Melt butter in pan and cook onions and garlic.
- Place in a blender with your roasted red peppers. Pulse to a smooth consistency.
- Pour back into the pan and keep on a simmer. Add in cream and stir until completely blended, then add your parmesan, parsley, smoked paprika and seasoning to taste.
- Cook your pasta in salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Drain pasta and toss through your sauce until completely coated. Serve with extra parmesan and parsley. Make sure to have a crusty bread as well.
Like this Roasted Red Pepper Pasta recipe? Check out some more pasta recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!