This Chinese Noodle Soup recipe only takes 10-15 minutes to make and should be served with some sort of side dish appetizer.Only a few ingredients so any local dumbass can make this and maybe even get a compliment as well.
- 4 cups chicken stock (this makes 2-3 bowls)
- 3 green onions finely sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 leaves cabbage (sliced)
- 4 oz Dried Chinese noodles of your choice
- ** Optional pot stickers or egg rolls
- In a large saucepan, heat the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Cook Noodles separately and drain
- Add the green onions, cabbage, soy sauces, oyster sauce.
- Reduce the heat and cook for about 10 minutes
- Add in noodles to warm them up
- Serve with side dish pot stickers or egg rolls
Like this Chinese Noodle Soup recipe? Check out some more soup recipes HERE.
Want some awesome T-shirts? Check Out NEW Moose!